Laird’s Lodge Self Catering Inverness
Live like a Laird ….at least for a while!. Enjoy the experience of a country house stay in a traditional Victorian Highland lodge, located in the heart of Inverness city, the captal of The Highlands.
With it’s large garden and tastefully refurbished interiors, Laird’s Lodge self catering is a reminder of a bygone age, yet with all modern home comforts and luxuries for a relaxing and memorable stay.
With 8 En-suite bedrooms sleeping a maximum of 16 + cots, Laird’s Lodge is one of Inverness city’s largest self-catering properties. Perfect for welcoming a larger family, small group or to mark that special occasion.
Enjoy croquet on the lawn, BBQ’s under the festoon lit courtyard, or take a relaxing soak in the outdoor hot tub. And why not indulge with a drink or two by the log burning stove in your very own bar “The Tipsy Laird”.
And when you feel like it, stroll along the riverbank into the old town and explore the bars and restaurants of the Highland Capital.
A ten minute walk along the River Ness takes you past the Cathedral and under the towers of the Castle to the High Street.
Large Victorian detached House with 8 En-suite bedrooms
- 2 x Family rooms (Super King+Single bed OR set as 3x Single beds)
- 2 x Super King / Twin rooms (Can be a Super King bed OR 2 single beds)
- 1 x King bed room
- 1 x Double bed room
- 2 x Single bed rooms
- Large Lounge with fire, 55″ smart TV, record player, books, games
- Casual dining for 16 in Kitchen diner
- Formal dining for 10 in the sitting room.
- Snug with 55″ smart TV and games console, kids books and games
- Large Garden with various seating areas, croquet, football net
- Festoon lit courtyard with BBQ & Picnic tables
- Outdoor Hot Tub (max.7 adults) within secluded courtyard
- Your own Bar “The Tipsy Laird” with log burner, blue tooth speaker, darts
- Plenty of private free off-street parking.
- Free superfast Wi-Fi.
- 2 minute walk to Mini-mart + Takeaway
- 4 minute walk to Eden Court (Theatre/Cinema/Restaurant)
- 10 minute walk to City centre